14th Annual Member’s Party
Sun., March 4, 2018
Thank you for your reservations for the 14th Annual Member’s Party on Sunday, March 4. Registration for this event is now closed. PLEASE NOTE: Tickets must be reserved in advance for this event.
Current Colonial Theatre members are invited to this annual celebration of member-supported cinema. There are two different arrival times for this event: read on for details and ticketing information. This members-only affair will be held in the 1903 Theatre. (Please note: this year feature films will be shown during the party in the Berry and White Rabbit Theatres. Your pass to the Oscar party will not allow you to access either film and vice versa.)
The Oscar party consists of a 6:30 PM pre-party and the 8:00 PM Academy Awards broadcast, trivia and costume contests. The pre-party is catered by Valley Forge Catering & Design and attendees to the pre-party receive tickets for complimentary drinks. The broadcast portion is open to all members at all levels for free and begins at 8:00 PM. If you aren’t attending the pre-party you can enjoy dinner discounts in town at participating restaurants AND free soda, popcorn and desserts.
During the broadcast:
- Rob Swanson’s band Oscar and the Colonials will take the stage to play us into the night and through commercial breaks with live music!
- Participate in a lively Oscar trivia contest to win fabulous prizes donated by Calhoun Jewelers of Royersford or from Bridge Street Chocolates!
- Purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a fabulous basket for cinephiles!
- Dress to impress and enter one of four costume contest categories: Formal Wear, Old Hollywood Glamour, Pajamas or Nominated Films & Film Characters. (Don’t want to play dress-up? You’ll feel just as comfortable if you come as you are!) Prizes will be awarded to the best entrant in each category!
- Before the awards are announced, be sure to participate in our annual Oscar pool. Ballots will be available in the lobby after nominations are announced in late January.
- In the weeks preceding the Oscar enjoy the widest array of Oscar-nominated films the Colonial has ever offered.
All members attending the Oscar party will have a chance to win a gemstone hidden in a delectable cupcake from Calhoun Jewelers! Additional door prizes will be given away during the Oscar broadcast!
Unlike in previous years, the 2018 Member’s Party will not be BYOB. Wine and beer will be available at the concession throughout the broadcast. We invite you to bring your lidded Colonial Theatre cups.
Ticket pricing for this event and allowable quantities per member depend on membership type:
6:30 PM Arrival (Pre-party in the Garden Suite + Broadcast)
- FREE for Producer Couple, Family, Mogul, Angel and Muse members. (Limit two per member couple or family.) Includes food and dessert catered by Valley Forge Catering and 2 drink tickets, free popcorn and soda.
- $20 per Individual, Student, Senior or Producer member. Includes food and dessert catered by Valley Forge Catering, 1 drink ticket, free popcorn and soda.
8:00 PM Arrival (Broadcast only)
- FREE to attend for all members. See each member’s benefits for the total number of allowable seats.
To reserve or purchase spots at the pre-party, your membership must be current. Online reservations require your Agile member number, which can be located on the back of your membership card. You can renew online, by calling our office at (610) 917-1228 or stopping at the box office during your next visit to the theatre.
All members can enjoy one-night only dinner discounts on March 4 at these participating Phoenixville restaurants when you show your Colonial Theatre membership card! (Check back on March 3 for the complete list.)
Thai L’Elephant 10% off Dinner
Molly Maguire’s Irish Pub Half-priced Appetizers