Celebrate! at the Colonial: Donor Appreciation & Holiday Event
Sun., December 10, 2017
December 10, 2017
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
What better way to end Firebird Festival weekend and kick off the holiday season than with a party at the Colonial?! Join us as we unveil donor recognition signage in the new wing, honor our campaign contributors, and highlight the versatility of each theatre with free performances throughout the day and during this event!
- $50 per ticket (includes Food, Open Bar, Entertainment)
- Campaign contributors receive the following quantities of tickets and must confirm their reservation, guest names and quantities:
- Unlimited: Gifts of $500,000 and greater
- 4 tickets: Gifts of $499,999 – $100,000
- 2 tickets: $99,999 – $10,000
Enjoy delicious food from Valley Forge Catering, an open bar with wine and beer, and performances by these talented individuals and groups:
- Fearless Improv
- Soprano Barbara Berry with piano accompaniment
- Firebird Children’s Theatre performing scenes from their Holiday Revue
- Poet Luke Stromberg
- String Quartet featuring Community Music School faculty
Please note: Regular feature films will resume immediately following this event. Tickets will be required for entry.
RSVP to Emily Simmons, Development Director, at email@example.com or (610) 917-1228 or purchase tickets via the button above. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or needs.