Point Entertainment presents Los Lobos
Tickets on sale Fri, Jun 15 @ 12:30PM.
Fri., October 12, 2018
Since 1974, East L.A.’s Los Lobos have been exploring the artistic and commercial possibilities of American biculturalism, moving back and forth between their Chicano roots and their love of American rock & roll. Although the band first gained fame as part of the early-Eighties roots-rock revival, they didn’t so much strip music down as mix it up, playing norteño, blues, country, Tex-Mex, ballads, folk, and rock. While often cited as one of the great bands of Latino Rock, Los Lobos’ eclectic sound in fact defined them as a vital example of America’s cultural melting pot. WXPN welcomes Los Lobos with special guest David Wax Museum to the Colonial!
Gold Circle: $59.50
Front Balcony: $49.50
Rear Balcony: $39.50
Tickets are non-refundable. Reserved seating. Ticket prices do not include the $2.50 per ticket Facilities Fee or the $4.00 per ticket Service Fee. Fees for the VIP Package are $15. These fees will be calculated at check out. Tickets available with cash, check or credit card at the Colonial Theatre Box Office, or online. Please note that the seats in the rear balcony have limited leg room.
VIP Package $99
- Limited availability
- Upgrade package only; package does not include a concert ticket, fans must purchase a concert ticket to attend the meet & greet
- Exclusive preshow meet & greet with Los Lobos
- Personal photograph with Los Lobos
- Specially designed Los Lobos tour shirt (exclusive to VIP packages only!)
- Collectible tour lithograph autographed by the band (limited print)
- Los Lobos tote bag
- Exclusive Los Lobos VIP merchandise item
- Official meet & greet laminate
- Commemorative VIP ticket
- VIP package details will be sent prior to show date
- For customer service, please email: email@example.com
- Fees for the VIP Package are $15.