The Blob and It Came from Outer Space
12pm & 3:45pm. 2 hours 43 minutes. 35mm. Theatre 1 (Historic Auditorium).
Sat., July 15, 2017
From director Jack Arnold, who also brought you Creature from the Black Lagoon, this space monster movie set in the Arizona desert is one of the most visually beautiful of the anaglyph 3D movies. A spaceship crashes and things begin to become strange, as observed by an amateur stargazer and his earnest schoolteacher girlfriend. When will the townspeople believe them?
Blobfest is proud to bring another crashing meteorite story for your enjoyment in fabulous anaglyphic 3D, with your very own red/blue glasses. What fun! Playing in the historic theater as The Blob’s double feature!
This double feature is showing twice, at 12PM and 3:45PM.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
The Blob (Irvin Yeaworth, 1958, 82 min, 35mm)
followed immediately by
It Came from Outer Space (Jack Arnold, 1953, 81m, Universal, 35mm)
Seniors & Students: $10
Members & Children < 13: $8
- Tickets on sale Thu, Jun 1 at 10AM.
- Ticket prices include the $1.00 per ticket service fee. This fee will be calculated at checkout.
- Online and phone ticket sales for all Saturday shows will close at 9AM Sat, Jul 15. Tickets will be available for purchase at the box office from 10AM – 8PM on Saturday.
- Please note you must exchange your ticket for a wristband when you arrive at the theatre at the Information Table under the marquee.
- Tickets are non-refundable and there are no exchanges.
- General admission seating.