The Blob and The House on Haunted Hill
8pm. 2 hours 37 minutes. 35mm. Theatre 1 (Historic Auditorium).
Sat., July 15, 2017
In this quintessential William Castle film, millionaire Vincent Price throws a haunted house party inviting a handful of “strangers” to overnight in a rented house with him and his lovely wife. For money. Touted to be filmed in EMERGO, the press on this film boasted that it had the “13 GREATEST SHOCKS EVER SEEN.” Indeed, if you have seen it, you will remember some of the imagery and surprises. It is one of the best of the genre in atmosphere and of course, for Price’s performance.
7:30 – Doors Open
8:00 – The Blob (Irvin Yeaworth, 1958, 82 min, 35mm, Sony)
9:30 – House on Haunted Hill (William Castle, 1959, 75m, Warner Bros., 35mm)
Seniors & Students: $10
Members & Children < 13: $8
- Tickets on sale Thu, Jun 1 at 10AM.
- Ticket prices include the $1.00 per ticket service fee. This fee will be calculated at checkout.
- Online and phone ticket sales for all Saturday shows will close at 9AM Sat, Jul 15. Tickets will be available for purchase at the box office from 10AM – 8PM on Saturday.
- Please note you must exchange your ticket for a wristband when you arrive at the theatre at the Information Table under the marquee.
- Tickets are non-refundable and there are no exchanges.
- General admission seating.