Why become a member? Because membership matters.
You love great film performance and the experience of seeing them at the historic Colonial Theatre with friends and family. Save money each time you visit while supporting our annual programming and service to the community. Memberships help protect and maintain this unique, century-old theatre by contributing annual revenue. With an annual membership, you’ll enjoy a discount on film tickets and other great benefits, depending on your membership level. Members are a community of film and entertainment lovers who share a passion for the historic Colonial Theatre.
All Colonial Members enjoy Universal Benefits. Scroll down to view Basic and Sustaining Annual Membership levels – or click on the image pictured below to view our membership* brochure.
There are three ways to join, renew or upgrade your membership. Print, complete and mail the form pictured below to The Colonial Theatre, PO Box 712, Phoenixville, PA 19460. Call our office during regular business hours (M-F, 9-6:30PM) at 610) 917-1228 or email email@example.com. Or, click here to complete your membership transaction online through our secure processor.
*If you do not wish to be publicly recognized as a contributing member in Colonial Theatre materials, on-screen advertising and other marketing, please contact our office to ‘opt-out’ of member recognition.
Discounts for Members of other Non-profits
Members of the following organizations enjoy 2-for-1 admission to classic films on Sundays at 2 pm, and to feature film matinees on Wednesdays at 2 pm when they present their membership cards (box office only, please):
To purchase a gift membership online, please follow these instructions to ensure we properly track and address your gift:
- Visit our website and click ‘Add to Basket’ under the desired membership level.
- Adjust the quantity and start date as desired and click ‘Add to Basket.’
- Click ‘Assign Owner’.
- Choose ‘Give to Another Customer’ and fill in the form with the name and personal details of the gift recipient. Then click ‘Create Account.’ Click ‘OK’ on the next screen to proceed to checkout.
- Enter your personal details and click ‘next.’ Then, choose ‘Print at Home.’
- Enter your Credit Card details to securely process your transaction.
If you are purchasing a gift membership via mail:
- Download and complete a membership form here.
- Where indicated, specify the name of the gift membership recipient(s) and their address information.
- Enclose a note with any special instructions or to notify us to mail your gift membership to your own address for delivery. Or, let us know when you would like to pick up your gift membership from our box office (we are in the theatre’s office from 9-6:30 M-F). Please allow at least one week for the mail.
If you need assistance with your gift membership or if you have special instructions, please feel free to call or email Emily Simmons, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 917-1228.