Colonial Theatre Safety Protocols
Our venue’s safety protocols and COVID-19 policies are updated as compliance requirements and CDC and other recommendations change.
All Colonial Theatre visitors and patrons will be required to wear a mask AND, upon arrival, show EITHER 1) proof of full vaccination OR 2) a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the theatre. Partial vaccination, rapid COVID tests, and doctor’s notes are not acceptable.
Photos of vaccine cards or PCR test results are acceptable.
- This policy will be effective for all visitors and all events including but not limited to movies, live events, and rentals.
- Colonial staff will endeavor to notify ticket holders and renters about these requirements in the order of upcoming events.
- For Live events and some Film events, a pre-screening table will be setup outside the theatre or inside the box office lobby. Ticketholders can have their vaccine credentials checked beginning 2 hours prior to an event’s scheduled start time; wrist bands will be issued to allow entry into the Colonial Theatre.
- While seated in our theatres, you can remove your mask to enjoy popcorn and other concessions. However, we ask that you replace your mask when you are not eating or drinking.
- The Colonial Theatre continues to intensively clean theatres and maintain social distancing in box office and other areas per protocols instituted near the beginning of the pandemic.
Should questions regarding these policies arise during your visit, General and House Managers Scott Bauman and Ryan Wilson can assist.
If you have safety-related questions in advance of an upcoming event or visit, call (610) 917-1228 during normal hours of operation (Wednesday – Sunday from 12:30 to 7:00 PM).
The Colonial Theatre is part of CinemaSafe: a national program of protocols and guidelines developed by leading epidemiologists to support your safe return to movie theaters.