Types of Sponsorship
Listed below are the three different levels of sponsorship we have at The Colonial. These three levels of sponsorship can be tailored to fit your business’ needs.
Individual Film Sponsorship
Starting at $350
Recurring Program Sponsorship
Starting at $500
The following programs and events occur several times throughout the year:
- Illuminating Cinema – Experts unpack film content
- Pride Month Film Series – LGBTQIA+ experiences through the lens (occurs annually in June)
- Science on Screen® – films paired with presentations from notable scientists
- Sparks Project – The Sparks Project uses film and live arts to spark interactions that advance solutions to pressing community problems solved through the work of mission-driven nonprofits and social service organizations
- Edible Cinema -Flavors of film brought from screen to plate
As a Recurring Program Sponsor, you have the opportunity to support film programs that enhance the audience experience with add-ons like catered meals, professional presentations, and more.
Annual Event Sponsorship
Starting at $750
The following film screenings occur on an annual basis and draw a substantial amount of ticket sales each year:
- The Wizard of Oz
- Father’s Day Marathon (past marathons have included the Indiana Jones Trilogy)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- V For Vendetta
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- A Christmas Story
- Horror Bowl – “The Big Game” but with less football and more horror films! (occurs annually in February on the same day as the Super Bowl)
- Splatterfest – Foreign horror film marathon, with food!
- Cinema Celebration – Oscar Night event
As an Annual Event Sponsor, you have the opportunity to support yearly film screenings that are beloved by a multitude of community members.
Benefits of Sponsorship at The Colonial
In addition to supporting arts and culture in your community, sponsors receive the following recognition and benefits which vary depending of your level of sponsorship and interest:
- Promote your business in the theatre’s lobby before the film by sharing marketing materials or information with the Colonial’s patrons, offer giveaways, collect potential customer information, or promote upcoming events.
- Sponsor’s name will be placed on print and digital film tickets for the sponsored film.
- Public announcement and recognition of your sponsorship in front of the audience immediately before the film.
- Opportunity to directly speak to the audience and introduce the film.
- A generous amount of complimentary tickets to the sponsored film will be provided for your staff, friends, family, colleagues, clients or vendors.
- Logo placement, where possible,’ in the following digital and print media:
- In on-screen advertising for the sponsored film in the Colonial’s three theatres and lobby.
- On posters advertising the sponsored film, to be displayed throughout the community and in Phoenixville’s downtown (Bridge Street).
- In social media posts (that reach a collective 21,000 followers) related to the sponsored film.
- In relevant e-newsletters (Dist.: over 16,000 individuals in your service area and throughout the region) may include your logo and link to your website.
- On the Colonial’s website in the program listing for this event.
Be a part of the fun! Your sponsorship is a wonderful way to contribute to the lives of families in our community and help the Colonial continue to bring exceptional programming to our town.
When do you need my donation?
A deposit is required to reserve your sponsorship. We need to receive your payment in full at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the film or program you have agreed to sponsor.
Who do I call if I have more questions?
Please call Jack Warren, Engagement Coordinator, at 610) 917-1228 or email at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship availability and pricing.